Time for Summer Pipeline Building
I had two client conversations already this week reminding them to ensure they are focused on building their summer pipeline. In one case the client was excited about the event they just completed and the opportunities they found, yet they had no events scheduled for May or June! It is the job of sales leadership to have a 90-day and beyond vision into pipeline and planning.
Now is the time to make sure there are extra efforts in your sales and marketing plans to increase your visibility.
What kinds of programs or activity are you launching in the next 60 -90 days to make sure your summer is busy? I have simply built a list to help you think through your options, I would like our readers to certainly add their thoughts and ideas as well. Let’s all work together to ensure mutual success.
1. Hunt your customer base: hold Customer Appreciate events, make sure your have a plan to contact each customer and offer additional products/services.
2. Ask your vendors for idea’s and find out what other organizations are using to increase activity
3. Schedule events for regional access; if you cover a large area or even a single city, schedule morning events in two separate areas, one day apart. One might be on the North side of your city, the second in the South-as an example. As you prospect, make sure prospects know of both events-makes it easy for them to attend.
4. Buy a new database and create a fun mailing-use oversized post cards
5. Have each salesperson block a minimum of two hours a week to prospect fresh opportunities.
These are just a few to start the dialogue; the key is to make it happen-Now!
What are your ideas?
Acumen Management Group Ltd. “operationalizes” sales management systems and processes that pull revenue out of the doldrums into the fresh zone. During the past 15 years, our consulting, advisory, and platform services have illuminated, motivated, and rejuvenated the sales efforts for partners throughout the world
Ken provides Keynotes, consulting services and products designed to improve business performance. Ken@AcumenMgmt.com www.AcumenManagement.com